Allen’s Guide Service offers fully guided Walleye fishing trips on the Bay of Green Bay and the Fox River. Captain Scott Allen is a United States Coast Guard Captain, a Wisconsin Licensed Guide, and he is American Red Cross certified in CPR/AED and First Aid.
Scott has over 30 years experience fishing these phenomenal Walleye waters, including over 20 years of tournament fishing.
Why Should I Fish With Allen’s Guide Service?
• You will have 30 years of Walleye fishing knowledge and experience at your disposal
• You will have a Coast Guard Licensed Captain guiding you
• You will have all the needed equipment
– Fully rigged, Evinrude E-Tec powered, Recon 985 tournament boat
– Cutting edge industry tackle
– Top of the line equipment
• You will be fishing becoming one of the best Walleye fishing waters in the United States
• You will have lodging, meals and fish cleaning provided if you choose that option.
Take the guessing game out of walleye fishing. Let us make your fishing trip a success and a lifetime memory.
1-2 People 6 Hour trip (dock-to-dock) $425.00
3 People 6 Hour trip (dock-to-dock) $500.00
1-2 People 10 Hour trip (dock-to-dock) $600.00
3 People 10 Hour trip (dock-to-dock) $700.00
$100.00 Deposit required to book trip
To promote youth fishing, a child under 16 is free with every paid adult
We can handle larger groups of up to 9 people
We accept Visa and Mastercard