Allen’s Guide Service offers fully guided Muskie fishing trips on the Bay of Green Bay and the Fox River. Captain Scott Allen is a United States Coast Guard Captain, a Wisconsin Licensed Guide, and he is American Red Cross certified in CPR/AED and First Aid. Scott has over 30 years experience fishing these phenomenal Muskie waters, including over 20 years of tournament fishing.
Why Should I Fish With Allen’s Guide Service?
• You will have 30 years of fishing knowledge and experience at your disposal
• You will have a Coast Guard Licensed Captain guiding you
• ou will have all the needed equipment
• Fully rigged, Mercury powered, Ranger 620 tournament boat
• Cutting edge industry tackle
• Top of the line equipment
– You will be fishing the southern end of Green Bay which is fast becoming one of the best Muskie fishing waters in the United State
– You will have lodging, meals provided if you choose that option.